Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What was I thinking?

Last week we visited with a couple little girls who had the chicken pox.  (I would like my kids to get them naturally. William had them last Christmas, but didn't share a single pox with the other 5!)  After the girls left, I looked at the calendar--three more weeks of soccer, a romantic trip to New Orleans with no kids, and a 90th birthday celebration for Great-grandma coming up.  Okay, not the best time for chicken pox.  I decided the kids would not get them from those girls after all.  I mean, they played outside, and I don't think they even touched each other. 

So...what are those two itchy, blistery bumps on Bekah?  You know, Bekah who hasn't been feeling well for a couple days...

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh. Better hightail it for New Orleans while you still have the chance!

    ReplyDelete